After 25 years of experience, we have built up a team of first-rate fully-qualified ski and snowboard instructors. We offer lessons for absolute beginners to hardened veterans. We can cater for adults and children, and can organize instruction for youth and corporate groups.
Taste & Try Lessons
Not sure if you would like skiing or snowboarding? Or do you need to figure out your level for group lessons? Then these are the perfect lessons for you!
- Private lesson with qualified instructor
- 30 minutes long
- £20 for one person, £12 each for two or more
- £10 off your next lesson if booked on the day of your taste and try lesson
Group lessons are now available to book for the 2016-2017 session! Group lessons now available on Saturday and Sunday afternoons at the same time as private lessons!
The most economical and social way to learn to ski and snowboard at the centre!
- 6 week course - same time each week for 6 consecutive weeks
- Up to 10 people of the same standard as yourself
- Where possible, same instructor each week
- Monday & Thursday 6pm (kids), 7/7.15pm (young teenagers & adults), 8.15/8.30pm (adults)
- Saturday & Sunday 9.30/9.45am, 10.45/11am, 12/12.15pm, 2.45pm, 4pm
- Prices inclusive of equipment hire
- Minimum age 6 years for skiing, 8 years for snowboarding
- No upper age limit
|Non-Members (Ski or Board, all standards)
Members (Ski or Board, all standards)
Children aged 4 & 5 cannot currently take part in group lessons, but may book private lessons instead. In some cases, 5 year olds who can manage the tows without assistance and demonstrate consistent controlled snowplough turns on the main slope may be allowed to join group lessons following an assessment with one of our instructors.
Group lessons will not run on the following dates due to the school holidays:
- 23rd September 2016
- 24th September 2016
- 25th September 2016
- 26th September 2016
Private lessons are perfect for those who cannot commit to attending at the same time for 6 consecutive weeks, or for those who prefer a more personal and tailored approach to learning!
- Book at the time that suits you
- Lessons available Monday to Friday 10am-5pm, or Saturday and Sunday 9.45am to 5pm
- Price discount if four lessons purchased at one time
- Lessons can be one on one, or can accomodate more people per instructor at reduced cost per person
- Minimum age 4 years for skiing, 8 years for snowboarding
- No upper age limit
- Available throughout the year, including during school holiday periods
|Private Lessons - 45 Mins
||Block of 4
|Two or more
||£30 each non-member
||£90 each non-member
||£25 each member
||£75 each member
We strongly recommend that adults and young children take separate lessons. Lessons for 4 and 5 year olds will last for 30 minutes only.
School and Youth Groups
Information on group instruction for local schools can be found in the "Kids & Parties"
Section. Youth groups can also be catered for. Contact the club for details.
While we try to offer continuity of instructor, this can not be guaranteed due to holidays, sickness or other commitments. Once Private lessons are booked they may be cancelled, but we require 24 hours notice for weekday lessons and 48 hours notice at weekends. Failure to turn up for lessons or cancellation without the required notification will result in the lesson being lost. There are no refunds available for lessons not taken or lost. For group lessons we need 5 days notification of cancellation of a block of lessons or a £15 cancellation charge will be due. A ‘no show’ or cancellation on the day will result in full payment being due.